I pride myself on ensuring that your experience with me is as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. I value you and your time. I understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, I have instituted the following policies to make your time with me memorable.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment, and 5 minutes early for all other appointments. It will give you the necessary time to settle in and fill out any forms, or use the bathroom and remove any makeup if need be.
- Please thoroughly remove all makeup before coming to your lash session: Eyes must be clean and oil-free upon arrival.
I am unable to properly adhere lash extensions on lashes that have makeup/residue buildup.
- If you come straight from work, please arrive 15 min before your appointment; you are most welcome to use the premises to remove your make (I supply specific makeup extension eyelash removers).
Late Arrivals Policy
Due to the nature of the eyelash application and other procedures, it is essential to be on time for your appointments.
- Keep in mind that 10 minutes of application time equals as many lashes applied.
If you are late, your treatment will be charged at the full rate.
- Please note all deposits are non-refundable, but transferable should you not be able to come to your appointment, and you have given 24 hours notice.
- In another cases, such as late arrival of more than 15 min, the deposit will be non-transferable.
- To avoid this kind of situation, please contact me as soon as possible beforehand to advise.
- To respect other clients, all appointments will finish on time, and delays will not be acceptable.
I understand that unforeseen events might arise and you may need to cancel an appointment. I ask that you give me 24 hours notice so I can adjust my schedule to best accommodate you, as well as other clients. In the event that 24 hours notice is not given, please note full payment will be required.
To qualify for this service, you must have your refill applied within 3 weeks of your last appointment and have at least 50% of your extensions remaining.
I do not take appointments for outside fills. If you have had your lashes done at another salon or studio, you must schedule a removal and a full set replacement.
While I offer you the best quality products on the market, I am not able to guarantee other brands.
If you have experienced any allergic reactions in the past (redness, itching, irritation), please contact me by phone to book in for a patch test.
Clients must be at least 16 years old to receive services. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child wants to have eyelash services, please contact me by email at email@example.com
Mobile Phone Policy
I ask that all mobile phones be turned off or on silent mode in the treatment room. Whilst receiving a lash session, for safety purposes I ask that you do not open your eyes, as I am using sharp tools such as tweezers near your delicate eye area.
If you encounter premature loss of your extensions, or loss of more than 10 eyelashes per day up to 2 days after your appointment, please call within two days from the original service date and schedule a touch-up. All touch-ups requested will be made free of charge for the client. This policy does not cover a change in the style. I do not offer refunds for any services.
Please note, this salon practices a pet-free policy. I am an animal lover, but for strictly hygienic and allergic reasons, I do not authorise pets in the salon.
Please, no children during the treatment as you will have your eyes shut for a while, and I will be not able to supervise them. Eyelash extensions and other treatments provided to clients require a lot of concentration.
I don’t have the facilities to care for children, and your understanding is much appreciated.